Use of the CPD Interactive websites are at your risk. None of CPD Interactive’s affiliates or directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with the email or the website, its use, its content or any products or services referred to on the website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the website or its content (including third party material and advertisements on the email or the website), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. The website is designed for the purpose of providing professional development training for lawyers and does not purport to provide legal advice.
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on the email or the website. Any links are provided for the convenience of users of the website only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites and their products and services are not endorsed by CPD Interactive Pty Ltd and your linking to any such site is at your own risk.
- The provision of credit card or other financial information, the failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any e-commerce transacted or attempted to be transacted on the website.
- Defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.